Sunday, September 7, 2008

Your Mission, in your Name? Check it Out

We believe most people have a part of their mission in their Name. So share that info, with everyone you meet. We know, that our Lord Jesus Christ, wants all to be Saved and Born Again.

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

We planted the Seed, Please pray that many People will heard the Good News and will give their hearts and life to Jesus!!For Jesus, said, John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God. Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. John 6:65 He went on to say, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him." Pray that the Father, will draw the People who don't know him, who are listening to our songs on our websites, and on the internet radio sites!!

Go to our www.Soundclick.com/InGodsimage site. For a free Pro-life mp3 of our song, "One in a Billion Choices" See our blog or website for information on the song. Share our music with others.

If you would like a copy of our CD, send us a check or money order for $7.00 to In God's Image in care of In His Image Music, P.O. Box 700154, Plymouth, MI 48170, and we will mail it to you, Or we can be found on Apple Itunes
www.apple.com/search/ipoditunes/?q=InGodsimage

Give to a person for a Christmas Gift. Or if in the Area, come to one of our Concerts. see our websites for Details. Thank you for your Prayers!! God is Amazing!! As we continue to share our songs,and our personal and pro-life testimony, we thank you foryour Prayers.In God's ImageRemember Psalm 139All Life is Precious, Born & Unborn!!
Our whole music ministry is speaking those words, and sharing his Truth. So yes, we would be happy to be your friend.

No comments: